Client Services Specialist Needed
Hello! Are you the right fit for our Team?
This role requires creativity with a high attention to details. It will be necessary to juggle multiple deadlines, administrative duties, fast-paced marketing calendar and constantly evolving technology.
Advanced computer skills are a must as this position will utilize a variety of real estate web-paced programs as well as Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
Who are we looking for?
Organized, positive, good-humored Client Services Coordinator needed for successful real estate professional team. Hands-on interaction with clients and customers means both great interpersonal skills and keen attention to detail are important!
Supportive, positive environment; challenging and always changing. Real estate knowledge/experience is not required, but definitely a bonus! Full time position with 90 day probationary period.
Position does not include health insurance benefits.
This isn't your ordinary office job!
This position is multi-faceted and fast paced. Ability to mulit-task, manage multiple deadlines and provide exceptional customer service are required. Administrative duties will exist within the office as well as duties in the field will be required. Position is responsible for photographing properties, measuring rooms, entering data in computer system, writing ad copy, preparing listing information & flyers. Additional administrative office duties will include, phone support, clerical projects,
The Client Services Specialist will be cross-trained on all aspects of the Team’s administrative and marketing processes. Client Services Specialist will have knowledge of all of the Team’s systems to best support the sales staff and assist in running a smooth operation. The Client Services Specialist will be knowledgeable on how to complete numerous tasks to assist the sales force and general operation of the office.
- Clean Driving Record, Valid Driver’s License & Vehicle Insurance Required
- Clean Drug Test & Background Check Required
- Position requires physical labor and agility to navigate in and out of the vehicle
- Ability to lift 25lbs or more is necessary.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Photo Enhancement software knowledge a plus.
- Familiarity with GPS systems, mapping software are needed.
- Familiarity with Indianapolis & Johnson County is a plus.
- Monday- Friday 8:30-5:30 with one-hour lunch break
- Position will operate a company, logo’d vehicle, so an impeccable driving record & road behavior is required.
- Position is paid hourly, twice/month. Company provides vehicle, gas and supplies.