Property Marketing Assistant Needed
Organized, positive, Property Marketing Assistant needed for David Brenton's Team. Hands-on interaction with clients and office staff means both great interpersonal skills and keen attention to detail are important!
Looking for a fast learner with a quick mind and great communication skills for our part-time, position with 20-30 hours per week.
- Clean Driving Record, Valid Driver’s License & Vehicle Insurance Required
- Clean Drug Test & Background Check Required
- Position requires physical labor and agility to navigate in and out of the vehicle repeatedly during the sign placement/pick-up.
- Ability to lift 40lbs or more is necessary.
- Route management and time management skills are a must.
- Familiarity with GPS systems, mapping software and general computer skills are needed.
- Familiarity with Indianapolis & Johnson County is a plus.
- Friday 9am-7pm (approx), Place property directional signs, sign pickups, lockboxes, deliver flyers, etc.
- Sunday 4pm-8pm (approx.) Pick up Property directional signs, place sold sign riders
- Tuesday or Wednesday 9am-3pm (approx.) Running errands, placing sold signs, picking up signs & lockboxes, etc, Deliver Marketing Mailings, General Errands & Running
- Directional Sign Placement to draw attention to our listings for sale
- Open House Sign Placement
- Sold Sign Riders & Misc. Rider Changes
- Lockbox Installation & Removal
- Vacant Home Checks
- Maintain Orderly Sign Warehouse & Orderly, Clean Vehicles
- Deliver Marketing Mailings to Post Offices
- General Office Errands & Running
- Maintain Inventory of Sign Warehouse
Property Marketing Assistant will operate a company, logo’d vehicle, so an impeccable driving record & road behavior is required.
Position is paid hourly, twice/month. Company provides vehicle, gas and supplies.
Job Type: Part-time,